Here at EmergencyFoodWarehouse.com, we greatly appreciate your business and want to do our best to help you with any problems you may have. We have a satisfaction guarantee, so we can assure you that you will be happy with your purchase, or we will give you a refund. If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, give us a call, toll free, at (800) 992-0426 or e-mail at EFWsupport@EmergencyFoodWarehouse.com. We will be happy to answer any questions that you have, and we are glad to help you through any problems.
Our Return Policy:
- Damaged Items: Items that appear to be damaged or defective must be returned within 30 days of the shipping date and you will be refunded fully or you can have a replacement item for free.
- Refused Orders: If for some reason you do not wish to accept your item that you ordered, you may return it, but we will charge a 15% restocking fee and you will have to pay for the shipping back to us. All returned items must be unopened and in a like new condition for us to refund you.
- Other Reasons for Return: If for any other reason you wish to return your order, you can call or e-mail us to speak to our helpful customer service and find out what is best for you and your problems. Depending on your situation, you will be charged with a 15% restocking fee plus will be responsible for the shipping cost back to us.
- International food orders are not returnable. This is due to the myriad of customs and government requirements. It is the customers responsibility to research and handle the import process prior to placing your order.
How to Return Your Items:
- Before sending out any returns, you must call our customer service at (800) 992-0426 to get a Return Authorization Number. Every returned order must have an authorization number in order to be processed.
- All items must be returned in original packaging, unopened, and in like-new condition. If the product is not in that condition, it can not be restocked so we will not accept it.
- Use FedEx, UPS, or U.S. Mail to ship returns. If the item is damaged, we will cover the costs, but if you return an order for any other reason, you must pay the return shipping plus a 15% restocking fee.
- After we receive your return, we will issue you your money back or send you a replacement.
Our goal is to make emergency preparedness simple for you. We want be be as helpful and supportive as possible for you, as our customers. We appreciate your business and would like to thank you. Hope to see you again!
To view the SureWater Tanks Warranty and Return Policy click here: SureWater Tanks Warranty and Return Policy
Not what you were looking for? Try these:
- About Us